DDA Housing Scheme 2018 | Eligibility Criteria | Flat Price list | Required Documents
A total of 20,980 flats are being offered by DDA flat Scheme, out of which 3622 are for public or EWS (economically weaker section), 16,286 Flats for LIG (low-income group) flats, 579 Flats for MIG (middle-income group) and 488 flats for high- The number of houses covered under this scheme is Vasant Kunj, Dwarka, Rohini, Narela, Siraspur etc.
DDA Housing Scheme 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Applicant must be 18 years of age
- Depending on the name of his own name or his wife / husband / minor children, if the applicant does not own or own any residential house or plot on part of lease hold / freehold basis in New Delhi, Delhi or Delhi camp
- If the applicant is less than 66.9 square meters of land owned under a plots or resident apartment, he / she can apply under any scheme.
- The person who has already given the house / flat built by the DDA or any other land / ownership agency, even if it is less than 66.9 square meters, will not be eligible to allocate under any DDA scheme.
Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme 2018 Price List
|Type||Built-up Area (in sq. ft.)||Booking Amount (in ₹)||Amount to be paid in 7 days (in ₹)||Amount to be paid in 30 days (in ₹)||Total cost of the apartment (Land cost + construction cost) (in ₹)|
|LIG (1 BHK)||410||15000||212350||215250||1845000|
|MIG (2 BHK)||715||25000||362475||375375||3217500|
|HIG (3 BHK)||1024||35000||514700||537600||4608000|
|SHIG (4 BHK)||1387||45000||695275||728175||6241500|
Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme 2018 Required Documents
- You must submit a signed copy of the following documents when applying for the said housing scheme.
- Residence proof – Bank passbook showing driving license, Passport, Voter ID, Water bill electricity bill, telephone bill, ration card, Aadhar card, house tax receipt, name and address
- PAN card
- It has applied for ITR 2015-16 for financial year 2016-17
- Relevant documents should be found to identify the Scheduled Castes (Scheduled Tribes), Scheduled Tribes (STs),
- Physically Handicapped or other classes who get reservation.