Mhada Lottery 2018 Scheme Mumbai & Konkan: Eligibility Criteria, Steps to apply for MHADA Lottery
MHADA’s Housing Lottery scheme is popular for home buyers, who want to buy assets even in affordable and within city boundaries. Recently, MHADA started a lottery for properties in Mumbai, which gave a huge response to the applicants. Local trains were offered at Cyan, Lower Parel, Vikhroli East, Powai, Goregaon West, and Kandivali.
Eligibility Criteria For MHADA Lottery Scheme Mumbai and Konkan
- The applicant should be at least 18 years of age.
- The applicant must have a Domestic Certificate.
- Proof of income for the financial year (except for a reasonable monthly income, transportation, medical, laundry allowance etc.):
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – up to 25,000;
- Medium-income group (MIG) – Rs. 50,001 to 75,000
- Low-income group (LIG) – Rs. 25,001 to Rs. 50,000;
- High-income group (high) – Rs. 75,001 and above
- The applicant should have PAN card
Steps to Apply for MHADA Lottery Scheme Mumbai and Konkan 2018
The winners of the MHADA Lottery Plan 2017 have already been announced. Interested applicants can apply to the following versions, follow these steps:
- Log on to the MHADA Lottery Official website.
- create a username and Strong password, Fill the information in a form like family income, PAN card number, birth date, business, marital status, gender, residential address, own mobile number, etc.
- Ensure that the mobile number you submit is in a working condition because it will be used for future reference.
- The username has been created once, you can log in again to apply online. After logging in, you will be able to see the plans which are currently available.
- You have to select MHADA lottery and type your personal details such as income group, reservation category and type of applicant.
- You also need to enter the scheme code. Which you can find online or in the brochure contract available. The scheme code originally refers to the place that you have shortlists.
- Mention the details of your bank account and accept the undertaking that you or your immediate family members do not own any other property in the city. Also, mention the existing residential address for communication. Confirm all the details you have specified.
- Once you apply online, you will have to pay an application fee. You can pay through demand draft or online debit card, credit card or NEFT / RTGS.
- To make an online payment, login to your account. You will be able to see payment options along with the list of plans for which you have applied.