MHADA Lottery 2018 Mumbai Application form | Required Documents | Eligibility Criteria
MHADA Lottery 2018 Announced Lottery schemes for almost 10000 flats in Mumbai and Konkan region. So if you are interested to participate in MHADA lottery 2018 Mumbai the keep follow the following instructions before participating in the lottery.
Related Article- MHADA Mumbai Expected Result Date 2018
How to Apply MHADA Lottery 2018 Application Form Step by Step:
Before you start form filling for MHADA Lottery 2018 Mumbai and Konkan read the following procedure.
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority mhada.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Search MHADA Lottery 2018 application form in the latest section at the homepage.
- Read out the instruction given on official Site carefully then click at proceed.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details.
- Submit the application form by clicking at submit option.
Required Document to Apply MHADA Lottery 2018:
Before you start form filling for MHADA lottery Mumbai 2018 keep sure that scanned copy of following documents are with you.
- Income Certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Driving License/Voting proof/Passport/Birth Certificate.
Eligibility of MHADA Lottery Mumbai 2018:
- The candidate who will apply for MHADA Lottery should be 18 years old. (Do not fill the application on behalf of children who are under 18).
- Filled all the information should be correct as Subject Name, Phone Number, E-mail. (Since all communication and verification is done on the basis of the name, e-mail or a phone number).
- Applicant must have their pan card to fill the applicant for form and must have to be pan card number is correct.
- You must provide the personal saving account is not in the request for reimbursement. You should ask any other account number available. When other supplies account number this type of application will be rejected.
- You should not give an account, the joint/ NRI/ Current account.
- The applicant or their family member (children / spouse / spouse children) should not have any land or house in her name with concern with MHADA.
- Applicant must have to submit their domicile certificate in the application form for the proof of they live in Maharashtra from last 15 years.
- Applicant must also show their income proof. If the applicant is married and both husband and wife work, they can show income proof of both). Proof of income should have Basic + D.A +City Allowance +Bonus. The income statement is allowances such as medical, transport, washing exclude money.
- Applicant must have Adhaar Card, they must submit during the possession of time.
- Trusted Person / registered trust can fill the request trust income are taken into account. So they need to fill their income proof.
- There are certain groups that apply for the filing, which should be followed by the candidate in the application proof.
- Applicant with the wrong information and the incorrect category they suspended from the MHADA Lottery Scheme 2018.
- An application that can be filled with different categories will reject.